Subject: [Leica] IMG: Motorbiking
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 15:47:31 -0400

PESO:

The tour company said that since we were "elderly", we should ride motor
bikes instead of hiking for the first 10 kilometers of our trek in Sapa,
Vietnam. The funny thing was the first 10 kilometers were by far the
easiest! Me on the back of the motorbike, with a helmet over my Tilley hat,
taking photos as we ride...

http://www.pbase.com/image/155063463

Tom took the photo with my M9 and 24/2.8 set for hyperfocal focusing!

Tina

--
Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Motorbiking)