Subject: [Leica] Inconsistent lens detection on M 8
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:25:31 -0700

It was $300 last time I checked.....

If you buy the mount from EBay, then send the lens to DAG for collimation,
it costs you less than $150.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

I have sent four of my lenses to Leica to be coded.  It's expensive (it's
Leica!!) but I have had no problems with recognition on the M9, MM, or M240.
I plan to send the rest in, three at a time, until I have them all coded.
They need to be CLA-ed, anyway!

Tina

--
Tina Manley