Subject: [Leica] Nan Goldin
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 22:56:18 -0500

On Apr 1, 2014, at 4:38 PM, Doug Herr wrote:
> Explains why one of my neighbors insisted on paying for a truckload of my
> composted horse manure.

Can only guess:
1. Neighbor loves your photography and wants to help support your
photographic efforts.
2. An avid gardner who read on the gardening web that "composted horse
manure" is worth its weight in gold
and can't sleep knowing he ripped you off.
3. Priced composed horse manure at the garden center in 2 lb bags
and actually thought he did rip you off.
4. I'm sure there's more possible explanations.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com