Subject: [Leica] Back to red dot I am
From: pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 19:08:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tina,?

Glad you wrote and thanks for the help, sure it does help. Whatever it comes
from you...?
So you have three, at least, M digital bodies. And you see the M files
coming out with wider tonal range, right ?
Do they also seem to you a bit sharper than the color bodies ? Do you have
any real comparison the kind of real prints one by the side of the other ??
I?m not a big fan of sharpness but of tonal range though... you know, the
sharper the files the better even without our permission.?
I can?t relay too much on what I find in monitors, you know, old discussion
this is. But I much prefer to rely on your personal experience and opinion.
And would also like to hear from you how the M files/prints compare to your
older film prints. Sorry to insist but I think THE point is there, on how
these files end up in a print that comes from digital files when you look at
them by the side of your prints coming from film.?

Regards

Pablo