Subject: [Leica] Oklahoma City Open Streets
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 22:56:45 -0500

===On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at
gmail.com>wrote:

It looks like a popular event and you had a great time shooting too Bob.
> You caught some neat moments.

Geoff, thanks.  So far as I know it was the first event of its kind and,
according to the newspaper, 20,000 people showed up during the course of
it.  There were lots of young folks conducting surveys about what people
want from their city government (imagine that!) so I suspect it will be
done again before too long, but in another part of town.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Oklahoma City Open Streets)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Oklahoma City Open Streets)