Subject: [Leica] IMG: My inner astronaut
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 22:01:41 -0700

Geoff, Jayanand:  Wow, thank you so much!

Ric: Yeah, I wish. I'd love to experience zero G.  To tell you the
truth, if NASA came to me tomorrow and said I could go up to orbit, I'd
go. I'd be scared out of my wits, but I'd do it anyway.

Aram:  You'll love it. They have so much:  The original Boeing "Red
Barn" a lot of WWI and WWII planes, more modern jets, a Blackbird, a
Concorde, and a fair amount of space stuff.  I concentrated on the
latter this trip.  A model of Goddard's original rocket, a moon rock , a
Soyuz that's charred from re-entry, an Apollo command module. A Skylab
mock-up where you can watch the earth move under your feet, in real
time. They even have some flight simulators that roll, pitch and yaw,
for 8 bucks a ride.  I'll try that next time, there wasn't time this
go-around.

--Peter