Subject: [Leica] OT: Tim's Vermeer
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:33:09 -0600

Tonight I saw the new movie "Tim's Vermeer," a documentary about a science
guy who became infatuated with the paintings of Vermeer and decided to
investigate Vermeer's possible (probable) use of the camera obscura
(oscura?) and mirrors to create his paintings.  Only marginally related to
photography but well worth a look if you're interested in art history and
technology.  I saw it locally in a theater but it's also on YouTube if you
can get it to work (I couldn't on the iPad Mini).

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT: Tim's Vermeer)