Subject: [Leica] Flamenco Dance in el Raval
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:15:46 +0200

Thank you Jean-Michel, Geoff, Ric

Concerning the music, I?m in contact with the group and I hope I can have
the original music, Jean-Michel, I?ve not choosed the music, my selection
was no music because I didn?t found any suitable for it, I don?t know how
the software has added this music. I have the same problem as you, this is
very well known but I can?t remember what it is.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 11/04/2014, a las 12:13, Jean-Michel Mertz <j2m46 at hotmail.fr> escribi?: