Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 15:22:02 +0100 (BST)

It could just be the UK but my Apple TV is of very limited use, I have been
disappointed. Most of the films are USA companies, and I have not been able
to mirror my Mavericks iMac (though I have the impression I could when it
was still Mountain Lion) I just get effectively what is in iTunes when I
select "computer".
I consider my Apple TV to have been a waste of money.
FWIW.

FD