Subject: [Leica] IMG: Making Rice Paper
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:50:38 -0400

PESO:

I jumped ahead a little bit because I wanted to see how the B&W photos of
rice paper making turned out.  We went by boat down a small canal off of
the Mekong River to a place where a family makes rice paper and rice
noodles.  The father, mother, brother and sister kept switching places as
they ground the rice, made a batter, poured and cooked it over a fire (made
with rice husks), lifted the rice paper off and put it on bamboo racks to
dry.  I loved the steam and the translucent rice paper.

http://www.pbase.com/image/155266858

I took 472 photos here so I still have a lot to edit!!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Manley