Subject: [Leica] Grey Day
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:36:30 +0200

Gene,

Thank you very much, the same comment I?ve just sand to Charlie

"I find interesting your comment because I have the first one as favorite,
when I?ve shoot the second one I had the 135mm on the camera and the couple
appeared, I would liked have the 90 (I think), but as you know, when
something nice appear you can?t loss the time changing the lens. Uncle Ted
is right once more when he says he liked go with three cameras?"

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/04/2014, a las 22:49, grduprey at mchsi.com escribi?: