Subject: [Leica] Good to know you
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:48:44 +0200

Geoff,

Thank you very much for your comment, I didn?t saw the text (in Spanish -
Castellan) up to I?ve ?developed? the picture, my attention was attracted by
her look crossed with his look, but once I?ve read the text, I find they are
really amazing with the picture:

Top
I never imagined that his great ability to adapt was as it is

Bottom
We see what others do not see

For your information Randstad is a business of hiring of temporary jobs

Cheers
Lluis

El 19/04/2014, a las 23:29, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
escribi?: