Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Making Rice Paper. II and III
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:51:15 -0500

haven't used or even thought about a "track ball" in decades.
Wacom knocked the track balls off my work stations.
The touch pads are also a step up from a track ball.
Also: make sure your "mouse" has been adjusted properly on the software end
of things.

A GOOD mouse can make a huge difference too.

My current work station has a wacom with wacom mouse for 85% of what I do.
The touch pad does the anything else with the wacom pen coming out when
serious retouching needs doing.

a note off the iPad, George

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Making Rice Paper. II and III)