Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 18:04:41 -0500

Here is someone else working with enlarged negatives, in this case
Polapan 35mm enlarged on ortho film.  In 1995 I was able to spend some
time going through his master prints, which can really get your
motivation going.  From what I have seen inkjet negatives should work
also.  I have a good friend here whose printing is exclusively pt/pd
from LF negs, and he has a really state of the art darkroom. I've
committed to producing some inkjet negs from scanned LF negs and digital
files, so we can evaluate the process more fully.

  http://www.tommillea.com/gallery/platinum.html

Also, Bostick & Sullivan in New Mexico is a great resource.
www.bostick-sullivan.com

Ken