Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:48:18 -0400

Pablo  If  you have a body of work on Platinum from inkjet I'm sure its
worth seeing and based on your other entire body of work  I've seen I'd
assume it was going to be pretty darned viable.
This whole printing thing is interesting on the internet its NOT like we're
going to make jpegs of our prints so other people can check out our work.
They'll never know the beauty of our paper surface and the black we're
getting or the exact color tone warm or cold. 99% if these people think a
final result photograph is an jpeg coming out of a camera which exists on a
hard drive which is later put on a web page or web gallery. With printing
its like the old days we have to be in the same room. Or I have to be in the
same room as your print or visa versa.
And 12 x 12 inches seems like a pretty nice size for a rare earth print.
Would seem to be less likely of looking over extended.