Subject: [Leica] Taboo
From: vroger at gmail.com (Roger Rubin)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:32:16 -0400

Hi all:
Sorry for my protracted silence- but as those of you who I see regularly
know my time is very limited. I just this minute saw something that
prompted me to write. In the latest issue of Popular Photography Magazine,
on page 45, they are running an advert for" 100%Addictive-Free Natural
Tobacco"

As I write this, I have a good friend, at Sloan Kettering Memorial
Hospital, terminal with Lung Cancer. I find this advert patently and
personally offensive. With all we know and the plethora of young people who
subscribe to Pop Photo, I believe that this is a very wrong message and I
feel the Magazine Publishers should be roundly condemned. Sorry to be so
preachy, but this offends me greatly.

Bests: Roger Rubin (vroger)

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Taboo)