Subject: [Leica] M9P vs Monochrom files
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:46:34 +0000

I have had a Monochrom since August 2012 ;-) Many people are better than me
at converting colour images (Lluis gets a special mention) but I found mine
lacking in mid-grey tonality...

john

ok, thanks John, that is exactly what I needed to hear,
you must be one of those Scotland Yard hounds

Replies: Reply from pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] M9P vs Monochrom files)
Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] M9P vs Monochrom files)
Message from pkolodny1 at icloud.com (Pablo Kolodny) ([Leica] M9P vs Monochrom files)