Subject: [Leica] Street Photography Workshop - Washington
From: gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 07:48:53 +0100

My dear friend and life-long Leica shooter Richard Bram has posted this
notice which i would like to share with you:

I'll be teaching a Leica Akademie Street Photography Workshop in Washington
DC June 6-8th! The Leica Gallery in Washington DC will be our hosts with
Aziz Yazdani and Tom A. Smith of Leica. On Friday, I'll present my current
work, we'll talk about the history of the genre, techniques and approaches;
Saturday we'll be shooting with the students, and Sunday we'll do a group
critique of what we all shot Saturday. It will be fun and informative too.
There will be stories! Details HERE:
http://www.cvent.com/d/x4qsmr

You will not meet a better street shooter in my opinion.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932