Subject: [Leica] A Few More Ndutu Random Photos
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:00:37 +0200

Thanks for the whole series Howard - I've been kept busy and didn't
beckon much but managed to view them all with great interest and
pleasure

OTT: it seems my ISP has decided to consider your posts as junk/spam I
don't know why. But they systematicall end up in the wrong box ...

Amities
Philippe

Le 22 avr. 14 ? 20:18, RicCarter a ?crit :