Subject: [Leica] Leica T
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 01:39:46 +0000

Still only one (plus updated version) FF compact released... My last couple
of lenses bought have had a little insert saying about the new address :-)

Are you going to buy any camera to put your Leica glass on? I thought that
the M (240) ticked all the boxes....

john

On the back it says Leica Wetzlar Germany.
Welcome back Wetzlar! Leica embracing its own history!
Lets hope to hell its not a re badged Panasonic.

Fancy glass is not a replacement for acreage.
Leica may think that its other product lines not being full frame will thus
not compete with its M sales. Its just that all the other camera companies,
Sony, Fuji etc have no problem with coming out with full frame compacts that
will blow of Leicas cropped compacts out of the water.  And still fit in
your jeans pocket.

Am I going to buy a 3 grand usd$ mirrorless cropped body made by Panasonic
to put my Leica glass on?

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica T)