Subject: [Leica] Ted's NYC Show & Leica T
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:04:08 -0400

Glad to have met many fellow Lugger's that started
with an unexpected meeting of Ted in the afternoon.

I did some street shooting starting at Eataly & headed
down to the Leica Store to see Carl & got to fondle
the Leica T. Mounted a 35/2 Summicron ASPH with
the M adapter & viewfinder as using M lenses would be
my purpose of buying a T. Viewfinder slick Dark until
you look through it & turns on automatically. Manual
focusing of 35 easy & no apparent focus shift. Touchscreen
has many options & no buttons on the back. I was impressed
within 2 minutes of playing with it.

Ran into a few luggers at the store & went to the reception
where I got to meet a few more.  I'll have to wait as shot
XP2 film & get it developed before posting.

Been a long day so be sure to catch the show.

Cheers.