Subject: [Leica] Ted's Opening
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 08:32:53 -0700

HI Jeff,
Thanks for posting. I see David Young there with his Oly E -M1chimping next
to Bob Baron.
Lots of LUG friends there and wish I could have been too.
Cheers
Howard

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:13:03 -0400
From: Jeff Moore <jbmmllug at jbm.org>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's Opening
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Good ones, and good to see you there!

Unsurprisingly, I snapped a few as well.  I'm sure LUGgers will be
checking in with pictures of Ted-related New York activities for
awhile, stretching into a long tail as the film shooters finish
processing and scanning.

Here's what I have so far:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157644280417622/

...there's even a little bit of a Tina face in one of them.

-Jeff

Replies: Reply from jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Ted's Opening)