Subject: [Leica] F1 Archive Mario
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 09:31:29 -0400

I'll start an F1 Album later this year. Scans not cleaned
in order to prevent theft of pix. I have a whole series of
others at the same spot. Was at the Glen for may races
from 1969-84. F1, Can Am, F5000, 6hr. The golden era
of modern racing... for me anyway. Mario lives 30 miles
away & will send him one. Plan on doing this one poster size.
There is a book called Freezing Speed Techniques of
Grand Prix Photography.by John Blakemore. May good tips
you can use on digital for any sport. Thanks to all for looking.