Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] More from NYC & Dr. Ted.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 14:23:13 +0200

Thanks David

We've already had many photos of the Ted Convention on the LUG, some
informative, some funny, all excellent.
But yours bring much more to the scene and are so emotional.
Irene's presence is floating in your photos - so moving.

I'm really happy you could all meet up there - And sorry we could definitely
not join :-(

Hi to Rose, to Gentleman Uncle Dc Ted and to the crew at large ;-)

Thanks again for it all.

Amities
Philippe & Alice

copy to the LUG, hope you won't mind ?