Subject: [Leica] Double stare
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:00:59 -0700

While visiting the Getty, I caught my wife in this pose after she made a
funny face at the bust.  Maybe I missed the moment, or maybe not....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/386901-2/Getty+Center-0206.jpg

PS the Ansel Adams exhibit there was wonderful, but too small.  I did enjoy
seeing prints by the master from the same negative processed at different
times to see how his interpretation of the negative score changed with time.
 And it was humbling to be in the presence of an original ?moonrise? print.

Aram

Aram Langhans

Semi-Retired (Retarded) Science Teacher
and unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Double stare)