Subject: [Leica] Leica T article and photos
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 07:23:50 +0000

Many of them have had the cameras for months, their findings will probably
be rolled up into production firmware. Jono has been using most of the
current range of cameras (OM1, XT1, A7(R)) as well has his Leica's this year
while deciding which to keep, there are some threads on getdpi about his
thoughts on all the cameras....

john