Subject: [Leica] Fetiche
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 00:10:05 +0200

Thank you Geoff, I?m really happy you find this, I?ve dedicated a certain
time to get the tones I wanted on this one, finally I?m quite happy. Yes, I
find very nice the B&W with the M9, it is different than in the M8, I think
that at this moment I would not change for the M8 B&W rendition, IMHO it
could be comparable the M8 to the Ilford HP5 and the M9 to Plus X? I don?t
know what can I obtain if I work with an MM, everyone requires a certain
training.

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/04/2014, a las 23:46, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>