Subject: [Leica] Scanning Tri-X
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 17:41:06 -0400

Just two quick thoughts the multi scan thing is a for sure thing you'd not
want to just let it run through once. I set it for as high a number as I
have time for and if its key image I make time. As in I take a walk around
the block.
Also what comes out of the scanner no matter how much you've fine tuned it
is not set at stone. Its not a final product!. You then have to tweak it
just like any image which came out of your camera.

Also scanning is a thing that your 100th scan is going to look better than
your 50th. Its a continual learning process. Your first scans are going to
be rough and later on next year you'd be wanting to re scan them with
everything you've learned about the whole thing.