Subject: [Leica] In the Woods
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 18:55:23 -0400 (EDT)

An excellent picture, Jim. As I recall the Olympus E-1 has a 4/3 sensor
with only 5.5 megapixel resolution yet on my Apple 27" monitor it came
up and clear and sharp as any Leica picture on the Lug. With results
like your's, who needs a Leica M? Perhaps Leica was a bit short sighted
in abandoning the 4/3 or micro 4/3 format. I have heard much praise for
the picture quality of Olympus and Panasonic 4/3 format cameras. But
then, of course, Leica would have to compete with cameras costing only
a fraction of the price of a Leica T.
Larry Z
- - -
I spotted this Iris this afternoon.