Subject: [Leica] IMG: New cat
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 16:47:54 -0400

I love Maine Coons. My old orange fatcat, Simba, was part Maine Coon.
Looked like yours, but orange. Very talkative, even bitchy. Mine was
manipulative, and would use people for food. If he was schmoozing with
someone in an attempt to get a can of tuna opened, and someone else even
hinted that they might give him the food, he would instantly leap away
from the first person and run, bitching loudly the whole run, to the other
person. He also attacked the dog out of spite anytime he didn't get his
way!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography