Subject: [Leica] shooting the M240
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 06:23:55 -0700

I am using the M240 in advanced mode (EVF 4) with focus peaking in red.
Coming to terms with the controls and the menu, for the shooting I want to
do, I have a question remaining re the focus peaking setup. It seems that I
must reset the camera controls for each photo, which begins with depressing
the button upper right front.  Is there some way to program the camera to
repetitively shoot in this way, ie avoiding a reset for each shot ?

The images I obtain are terrific, well focussed, with almost a perfect hit
rate, even with the lens wide open,  but too much time is required to reset
the camera, for each and every shot.

Many thanks for your ongoing assistance.

Steve

Replies: Reply from dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella) ([Leica] shooting the M240)
Reply from myrmidons at me.com (Fred Bastiat) ([Leica] shooting the M240)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] shooting the M240)