Subject: [Leica] IMG: Motion
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 14:01:31 -0700

It was a beautiful day in Seattle yesterday.  We went to the Ballard
Locks, a gravity lock from the WWI era through which boats are raised or
lowered between Puget Sound and Lake Washington.  As it's spring,
there's a lot of water going over the adjacent dam's spillways.  I
wanted to show the patterns in the water sharply. So I experimented with
a different way to show motion, using a fast shutter speed and selective
focus.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/14139923814/>

Olympus E-M5, PanaLeica 25/1.4 Summilux.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Motion)
Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMG: Motion)