Subject: [Leica] Get on your bikes and RIDE!!!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 16:04:27 +0200

Nice parking lot snap! Although I must admit that even though I do have a
motorcycle and like motorcycles, I have never understood the point of
sidecars. It seems to me that you get all the disadvantages of motorcycling
(the danger, exposure to elements etc.) without the advantages (able to get
through traffic jams, dragging your knee in curves, and so on).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain