Subject: [Leica] IMG: New studio portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:29:57 -0700

Geoff Hopkinson SHOWED:

> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/155544337

Hi Geoff,

I realize in some aspects of fashion the model need not look like a female
in "heat?" And they do so in much of the hundreds of fashion related images
we see today in almost every magazine, newspaper, whatever. On a general
shoot as you have presented , yours' are smashing in the fashion of
fashion's of the day. Love them as your abilities have improved immensely
since you began our "learning of how to's."

Now this one? If we in the general sense see 99.9 % of your images as
"scantily dressed models?" Me? Love it! ;-)

However? Some of the lads can't see beauty for all the revealing nakedness?
.............. "THEIR LOSS!" ;-) If I read their comments and objectives
correctly? The good ladies should have more clothing allowing the "YOUNG
LADS?" to use their wild wild and crazy boyhood imagination to revel within
their fun imaginations of their youth! ;-) ;-)

And have the imagenary option or maynot of what hides beneath more clothing?
Than letting the nakedness sit out there in all it's clean & open beauty.

Now back to today's model in blank dead pan facial figure? Right off? Not my
kind of what usually is considered a "model beauty." Although I bet she has
a beautiful smile when she does! An almost scary expression that the wrong
comment may well cost you every tiny bit of skin on your body in the blink
of an eye! SCARY!

Now? If that was the point of this image? "Killer girl?" Man I don't think
it could've been shot by anyone? Better than what you've captured what the
expression illustrates.

Everyone should consider what we see here almost daily, are images being
shot for the "How to be a fashion model photographer!!" And some of the crew
playing with the jolly good fun of learning how to be a fashion
photographer.

In the "REALITIES OF THESE DAYS? THE GUYS AND GALS WHO ARE STILL MAKING
SUPER MAGICAL SALARIES ARE THOSE WORKING WITH BEAUTIFUL FORMS OF HUMANS
DAILY." Fashion models! Clothed or not!

WHILE US?  not worth mentioning! :-(

Bring them on Geoff, "WHY?" Because those who wish to learn more about
shooting other subjects? Whatever they maybe? Are cool with your almost
daily model "How to's naked or nearly so! Thanks a bunch old buddy.
cheers,
Dr. ted. :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: New studio portrait)