Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Climber
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 18:26:29 -0400

PESO:

I've been too busy on the farm to edit much lately, but I have managed to
make it to day 4 of my 3 week trip!!  This guy climbed the tower
barefooted, gripping with his toes in the cut-out designs, to hang another
decorative banner at the top.  Unfortunately, when he got up there, he had
the wrong bolts and had to come back down without installing the banner.
 They loaded it back on the motorbike to try again another day.

http://www.pbase.com/image/155572489

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--