Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/5/2014: two more from El Campello
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 01:07:51 +0100

"Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote

> My recovery is going well, and I will go back to work on Monday, a couple
> of days earlier than recommended by the doctors. Today I was back in El
> Campello with my Leica, but since it is Saturday, there
<<<<

So you know more than doctors, eh? :-) As a retired guy who used to say
"I'll ease back when I'm dead" when I was working, I'd now recommend taking
their advice and healing properly, Nathan. I'm not going analyse my comment
in case it sends you rushing towards an application for early retirement,
but let's just say I'm looking at your position from a perspective enhanced
by a certain age difference. Time heals, so take the time....

Douglas
Mind you, there are plenty of doctors on this list, so feel free to seek
another opinion