Subject: [Leica] Ted and Lluis
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 22:28:24 -0400

At the risk of run-away abstraction, let me say in response to Lluis, except
when a third party is called upon to judge the merits of the photo (i.e.,
captured images) in question.in which case there seems nothing wrong with
articulating the feelings and emotions (i.e., explanations) motivating one
to CLICK the camera. Such communication is the only meaningful basis for
judging or measuring photographic success. Did one accomplish what one
intended to accomplish? Pulling one's purpose from the mystique of
triggering feelings and emotions can be a useful exercise for both beginning
and amateur photographers as well as camera club judges. It is only with
experience that feeling and emotional automaticity takes over! I have
enjoyed the reflective and humorous exchange between Ted and Lluis, and I
smile and laugh riding the wave of implied and expressed abstractions. Be
Well Everyone, Dr. Leon Pomeroy, Northern Virginia, USA.

Referencing: "Hi Ted mon ami, Thank you very much!  you made me see that the
photographer?s ability shall communicate the feelings, the emotion ? without
further explanations, if the pictures need these explanations? as Hamlet
says ?. ?something is wrong in Denmark??. Thank you very much my friend!

Cheers LLuis"

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Ted and Lluis)