Subject: [Leica] PESO: Rittenhouse Square
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:53:45 -0400

I'm pretty sure Diane Arbus used mostly a Mamiya C330.
I've used a Rolleiflex and Hasselblad doing events and in the street and was
able to really get shots I'd not have gotten at all with a 35mm even if it
is slower to shoot with one. Squares make it easy.
Arbus used a flash a lot. And so have I if you include events. They can make
shooting fast moving stuff in larger format with its limited depth of field
a bit easier as you can blast them and have fun balancing the light against
the ambient light and shoot at f16 and certainly never miss your focus. And
never get camera movement. Or subject moment. As the flash will be faster
than any shutter.