Subject: [Leica] PESO: Rittenhouse Square
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 01:33:22 -0400

Jim,

You've got an awesome friend! When I was in college, I got my dad to buy
me a Mamiya C330f with the 80mm lens that I saw for sale cheap in the used
dept. of the local camera shop. I used it to shoot my graduation thesis
for my fine art degree, and really loved the square format. I had to sell
it a couple years after I graduated because I needed the money to eat at
the time.

Even though I was later able to get a Hasselblad, and now use a Mamiya 6
rangefinder system, I still have a fondness for the Mamiya TLR. I sold my
Hasselblad kit because it was too heavy for me to carry with the health
issues I have now, and used the $$ for the Mamiya 6. The 6 is a better
system for my work than the TLRs (which I would not be able to carry now),
but I got some of my all-time best images with that old C330f.

Here's my thesis project images:
http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-results.php?category=60

All were shot with the C330f and 80mm lens. All were done on Tmax 100,
developed in Rodinal, except the Odd Fellows Hall, which was done with
Agfa APX 400 in Rodinal.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography