Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tour Group
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:40:56 -0700

Thanks for commenting, Doug.
I, like Tina, am enamored by the Monochrom and its tonal qualities.
It is like having medium format or larger film squished into a 35mm body...

I see your point about the bush, I'm inclined to keep it, mainly because
I like the man beyond it as a compliment to the full group.
But I usually go back and look at images a few months later to see if
there is a need to rework them, so I will keep your comment in mind.

Jay