Subject: [Leica] SEP2 Has No History With LR
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:55:40 -0500

OK, enough with the abbreviations.  The problem:  When working on an image
in Lightroom I decide I want to see it in b&w and I go through the commands
to open it for editing in Silver Efex Pro 2.  I work on it there and click
on the 'save' button and then Silver Efex Pro 2 closes and the b&w image is
opened in Lightroom.

But wait!  I want to review the history of the changes I made to the image
while in Silver Efex Pro 2.  Maybe I like them, maybe I don't, maybe I just
want to see what I did.  But I can't.  Any record of what I did is gone.

Nik support has confirmed this to be true.

Is there a b&w conversion plugin that works with Lightroom that does
preserve and allow access to a history of what changes were made to an
image?

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] SEP2 Has No History With LR)