Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Surveillance
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 01:28:22 -0400

Benjamen Walker[1] is doing a special program on WFMU about surveillance.

The station is soliciting surveillance-related photos and videos for use in
that show - see the WFMU homepage[2].

Quoting the announcement:

>From the internet to the streets, do you always feel like somebody's
watching you? We want your photos of the cameras and sensors in your
everyday life to use in an upcoming video special on surveillance.
Click here[3] to upload your surveillance-related photos or videos, or go
to the menu in the lower right of either of our mobile apps and tap "Upload
Pics & Videos," deadline is May 14th.

Anyway, I took a few pictures to submit, such as...

A perky pair:

   https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/14178030271/in/set-72157644249591767

My whole little set:

   https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbm0/sets/72157644249591767