Subject: [Leica] Cinque Terre Finale ...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:44:39 -0400

Yes, it was 2012 and we had planned to spend two weeks hiking the paths
from one village to another.  It was so crowded, we left after three days
and went further into the countryside.  The cruise ships have ruined Cinque
Terre for most of the year.  Here is what it looks like now:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/146311132

Tina