Subject: [Leica] Signing prints
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 17:12:32 -0700

What?s the current thought on signing prints?

I?ve done a substantial amount of printing for my home. None of the images
are signed on the front but they are on the back. People ask why I didn?t
sign them. Because I know who took them!

It?s not like I?m leaping into the market for prints, but I?m curious about
the thought on this.

On the back of prints I put the name of the file, the printer that created
the image, the date of the original exposure and the date of printing.

I?m curious. And bored. :-)

Adam

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Signing prints)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Signing prints)