Subject: [Leica] Male Rufous with new lens
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 09:07:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Howard,

Nice capture, but maybe a bit soft.  I would have stopped the lens down one
stop and get back the detail.  At first I could not understand why it had
the grain/noise, but then saw the iso you had set, and this would also
effect the max aperture if in low light.  The new 80 to 400 lens is getting
some very nice reviews for sharp, clear images.  Love your Hummer photos.

Gene