Subject: [Leica] Signing prints
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 12:03:19 -0500

Hi Adam

My method may be a little unorthodox.  I like a pencil signature in the
lower right-hand corner, then a window mat with more opening at the
bottom than top and sides.  However, the inkjet "fiber" papers do not
accept pencil.  So, I scanned a pencil signature on darkroom paper and
use it as a Photoshop layer.  It looks real, even when not behind glass.

Ken