Subject: [Leica] 75
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 10:09:44 -0500

===On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr at
gmail.com>wrote:

Interesting review aimed at non-Leica audiences regarding the Leica APO
> Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH.
>
> He talks about the Summarit M too.   I've come to really enjoy this lens on
> my Sony A7r.
>

> ?http://www.digipixelpop.com/?p=902?

I agree, it is interesting and I didn't find anything in it I strongly
disagree with.

I have both 35mm and 75mm Summarits for use on my M9 and I am quite happy
with their light weight, small size and good performance.  This shot from
yesterday was with the 75:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3004657Jackie.jpg.html

as was this one from last fall:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/Dogs/W_L3003699BartHeld.jpg.html