Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hong Kong at Night
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 12:11:31 -0700

Ted: yes, once in a while, I wondered: what if I made different life
choices and pursued my dream of a "war photographer"? and the answer is
easy: I would more than likely, be dead :-(

All: yes, I used a tripod. It's an 8 sec shot, I'm pretty sure. This is
film, so no auto-pano or HDR, but just the good ol' XPan (must be the 90mm)
with Sensia!