Subject: [Leica] IMG: Flash Sale - Lluis
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:15:37 -0700

Thank you Lluis!
I tried to be invisible and stand there for a few minutes, with the
camera at my eye, just waiting for people to walk by. This is the best
of several.

Jay

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Flash Sale - Lluis)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Flash Sale)