Subject: [Leica] New Ted Grant Video? Nikon?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 19:56:46 -0700

Robert Baron ASKED:

> Did I miss something?
>
> http://vimeo.com/94530580

Hi Bob & CREW!
No I haven't defected in any way shape or form! I've been a LEICA
PHOTOGRAPHER way to many years to even think of using anything else.

The video is one of several quick takes with interviewees for an up coming
News Photographer convention here in Vancouver, Canada later this week!.
NPAC!   News Photographers Association of Canada

Nothing about equipment other than NIKON were / are the sponsors for these
clips about our careers and news photographer life!

So relax all, I'm LEICA FOREVER...... regardless of how many times over the
years most of their company folks have annoyed me no end! However that's
personal.

Hopefully, I'll be able to give you a sort of wild wild news photographers
of Canada up date next week! But let me assure you all, it's always "THE
PARTYING OF EVERY YEAR WE LIVE!" :-)

cheers,
ted